At Bayside Pharmacy Practice Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, as we want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
Change of Mind
A valid proof of purchase (usually a register receipt or online tax invoice) is required to be provided to receive the refund or exchange. For a change of mind, the item must be returned within 7 days of the purchase day and be eligible for a return.
The item must be:
- In new condition
- Unopened in its original packaging with all manuals and accessories (seals must be intact).
- The product cannot have been used or damaged;
- The product must not be an item that falls into one of the categories change of mind returns are not provided.
Unfortunately, due to their nature and use, Scheduled items/medicines (prescribed or over the counter) are not eligible for change of mind returns.
We are unable to provide a return on vitamins, baby formula or therapeutic products.
We will accept returns and provide you with a refund, exchange, or repair where the product is:
- is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- significantly different to those shown or described to you, or
- not fit for its intended purpose, or
In all circumstances, Bayside pharmacy Practice must be notified in writing to refund or cancel an order including a reason why. Refunds will be paid to the originating bank account as soon as practicable. All returns must be returned within 7 days of parcel receipt. Substitutions can be made in certain situations. All requests for exceptional circumstances must be made in writing. A customer who cancels their purchase must do so with 24hrs of placing the order and should contact the store using email email@example.com.
Where an item is eligible for a refund of this kind, we will refund the price of the item as well as any associated shipping costs to your original payment method. In the event of a refund or exchange due to the item being faulty Bayside Pharmacy Practice may require evidence of the issue and may require you to return the item for assessment before the refund is processed or exchange is finalised, this can be via post or in person to Bayside Pharmacy Practice Glenelg.
Online returned items must be:
- Packed securely with cardboard or bubble wrap protecting the item.
- Packed to prevent movement inside the package and ensuring the package is firmly enclosed.
- Received in new and re-saleable condition (except where a damaged item has been accepted for return)
Where an item has not been packed securely or is not in a new or re-saleable condition when it arrives at Bayside Pharmacy Practice, the pharmacy is not obligated to provide a refund or credit and the item may be returned to you. We will contact you to advise of the return status.
Incorrect product delivered:
In such a scenario where the product you received is not what you placed an order for contact us within 7 days of parcel receipt, upon looking into the issue will help you with a pre-paid shipping label to return the product. You can then choose to either have the correct product re-delivered at our cost or receive a full refund.
You will not be entitled to a refund for the cost of the item or postage and handling if you do not receive your order due to one of the following:
- Your order is not collected, or
- Your order is rejected at the border, or
- Your order is returned to sender,
- Fees or duties are not paid by you.
Certain items may be restricted in your country and may be withheld at the border. We are unable to remain across these import requirements for your country and it is your responsibility to ensure that what you order will be able to clear customs.
If you require further information or assistance with a return, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org